Welcome all eight grade students/ math students
- Every math paper needs to have the correct page set-up.
- Homework is due the next day unless Mrs. Rodriguez says differently.
- If you miss more than five problems on a home assignment you may redo the assignment and turn it in the next day, stapled to the old assignment.
- There is a math test and power-up test after every fifth lessons.
- Remember if you get a grade lower than an eighty percent on your math test you may redo the test only after you get your test signed by your parents and correct every wrong problem. The redo must be stapled to the old test and turned in the next school day. A redo will then be scheduled with Mrs. Rodriguez.
- Remember to get your 20 community hours completed before January 11, 2013.
- Retreat Saturday, February 23, 2013 at St. Ann’s Hall at 8:00 be there by 7:45.
- Confirmation practice is Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 5:50 I.C. Church.
- Confirmation Thursday, February 28, 2013 6:00 at I.C. Church.
- Confirmed in the Spirit
- Chapter 1 Confirmed in the Spirit: awareness of who the Holy Spirit is and what he does in our life.
- Chapter 2 Confirmed in Discipleship: the beginning of the church through the coming of the Spirit, and our own beginning in the church through the Sacraments of Initiation.
- Chapter 3 Confirmed in Faith: an examination of the main truths of the faith as found in the Nicene Creed.
- Chapter 4 Confirmed in Love: a review of the Commandments, the Beatitudes, and the Works of Mercy.
- Chapter 5 Confirmed in Holiness: a review of the theological and cardinal virtues and the Gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- Chapter 6 Confirmed in the Church: a summary of the Sacraments of Eucharist and Reconciliation, which help unite us into a community of love and forgiveness.
- Chapter 7 Confirmed in Grace: The Rite of Confirmation is explained.
- Chapter 8 Confirmed in Witness: A study of the Fruits of the Spirit.
- The parts of speech: nouns, pronouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, prepostions, conjunctions, interjections.
- Unit 2 Pronouncing for spelling